– NBL Canada is seeking application for the position of League Commissioner. The successful applicant will have experience in both sports business/administration and the general operation of a professional sports league.
Candidates are expected to:
- Provide leadership
- Grow the league through expansion
- Oversee basketball operations
- Develop sponsorship base
- Brand management (merchandising & licensing)
- Advance business interests of the league
- League governance
Please submit your resume and at least three references with contact information to NBL Canada Board of Govenors at info@NBLCanada.ca
About the National Basketball League of Canada
Heading into its seventh season, the National Basketball League of Canada (NBLC) was founded in 2011 and is Canada's longest standing professional domestic basketball league. There are currently 11 teams with two divisions: Central and Atlantic. The NBLC is committed to being one of the leading professional basketball leagues in the world. The NBLC provides Canadian athletes, international athletes and coaches and officials the opportunity to participate in the game they love at the professional level. The NBLC is also dedicated to raising the profile of the sport of professional basketball throughout Canada by providing fans with an exciting and entertaining experience starting at a community level.